The first months of 2017 has seen Ruder Finn Asia walk away with 12 awards from Marketing PR Awards SEA, AP Excellence Awards and Markies Singapore Awards.
Out of the six shortlisted categories in Marketing PR Awards SEA, Ruder Finn won five awards for the Prudential Relationship Index – Singapore ToastBox project.
• Best Insights-Driven PR Campaign – GOLD
• Best Engagement for a Targeted Community – GOLD
• Best Digital Communication Strategy – SILVER
• Best Use of Broadcast / Video – SILVER
• Best PR Idea – BRONZE
Ruder Finn Asia won four Awards from seven shortlisted in the Asia-Pacific Association of Communications Directors (APACD)’s Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards.
• PR Professional of the Year ‒ Charles Lankester,
• Microsite ‒ Prudential Relationship Index
• Culture and Entertainment ‒ Steinway SPIRIO China Launch Tour
• Change Communication ‒ Visa: Less Cash, More Money for India
In the MARKIES Awards 2017 SEA, Ruder Finn added three more awards from the four shortlisted for the Prudential Relationship Index – Singapore ToastBox project.
• Best Idea for Public/Media Relations – SILVER
• Best Use of Digital – SILVER
• Best Idea for Social Media – BRONZE