Arts & Culture
Ruder Finn’s Arts and Culture practice is the oldest and largest global practice within an international communications network, specializing in integrated communications and marketing for the visual and performing arts. For more than 65 years, we have provided corporations, cultural institutions, government agencies and foundations with strategic communications counsel, program development and implementation. We have worked with diverse sectors including luxury, automotive, finance, technology, healthcare, property and architects. Sponsorships might range from a rock concert, to an evening of opera or dance, from a contemporary art exhibition to a cutting-edge, technological artistic exhibition. Some initiatives have allowed us to link the arts with brands, and some have successfully strengthened messages by involving environmental and conservation causes.
- Ana Tzarev Unveils 15-Foot Poppy Flower Sculpture in Singapore
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Historic Visit to Asia
- Planet: Sleeping Baby Sculpture at Singapore’s Gardens by the Bay
- The Philadelphia Orchestra’s 2014 Tour of Asia and China
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Architect Zaha Hadid’s State-of-the-Art Guangzhou Opera House