Asia. Ruder Finn Asia Chairman, Jean-Michel Dumont, has been awarded the Prospect Gold Standard Award for Consultancy Professional of the Year in 2015. The annual award is given to a senior communications, corporate or public affairs professional in the region who is seen as a leader among their peer groups and the broader corporate affairs and communications industry in Asia Pacific.
Jean-Michel has been based in Greater China since 1986 when he moved to launch the Beijing operation of Interasia, the first international PR agency to enter China. 2015, marks his 29th year in public relations in Asia-Pacific and his 15th year at Ruder Finn Asia.
Ruder Finn Asia has won 18 awards in 2015 across a range of sectors as well as being finalist in eight other awards. Key agency wins include:
Sabre Awards Asia Pacific:
• Consumer Consultancy of Asia-Pacific
PRWeek Asia Awards
• Greater China PR Consultancy of the Year:
AI Sector Performance Awards (UK)
• Public Relations Agency of the Year
• China PR Agency of the Year
Marketing, PR & Communications Awards (UK)
• Best Global PR Agency – Asia Pacific
• Innovation in Global Communications – Asia Pacific